We believe in supporting the academic mission through transformative experiences to…
Endorse a culture of openness and applied innovation
Enhance student engagement, creativity and opportunity
Enable professional growth for faculty and staff
Encourage lifelong learning
Enrich the lives of all community members
LEDS promotes and supports technology-enhanced learning, with a dynamic and interdisciplinary team of people and a broad range of services to assist students, staff, and faculty in their learning, teaching, research, and curriculum development.
Our services include:
- project consultation and Blackboard support
- access to training materials, technical infrastructure and IT support
- on-site digitization resources, equipment loans, and multimedia delivery tools and strategies
- the design and development of media-rich assignments and documentation
- developing web spaces and content for course projects and different audiences on campus and beyond
- training workshops and support for faculty, students and staff
- the coordination and use of the Library 222 training and active learning classroom
- digital media production of video, audio, and image projects
- the experimentation with new approaches to instructional delivery and digital scholarship
We welcome all Skidmore community members to partner and innovate with us.
Our office is on the second floor of the library (Library 222), however, we are currently working remotely.
Our virtual office hours are M-F: 8:30am – 4:30pm.
The best way to reach us is by email or submitting a Help Desk ticket.